Psychology is the scientific study of human behaviour including thoughts, emotions, perceptions, reasoning, memories, biological and activities.
- Psychology has been around for more than 100 years and now is an established science.
- It seeks to predict and control human behaviors by understanding the needs caused of the behaviors.
- Its scope has widened from pate psychology to applied psychology, in the course of time.
- Nervous system is a complex communication network and a powerful computer (Brain).
- This powerful computer thinks, calculates, feels and controls the human body.
There are two main types of nervous system.
- Like all other sciences, psychology depends on observations, experimentation and evidence. science takes us where the evidence leads. What may be true today might come out to be false tomorrow.
- An objection to the possibility of scientific....
- According to will elm Wundt, the funds of structure psychology was the study of conscious experienced.
- His student tichener further explained that....
- Lowest part of the brain, located at the rear base of skull.
- Primary responsibilities is to perform routine house keeping.
- Hind Brain has further Three main parts.