Managerial Roles Approach
- By Mintzberg of McGill Uni
- What Managers actually do?
- Research of 05 CEOs
- Hugo Munesterberg
- Walter Dill Scott
- Max Weber
- Vilfredo Pareto
- Elton Mayo & F. J. Roethlisberger
Systems Theory & Modern Management
- Systems Theory
- Comprehensive approach of an organization
- Open System
Modern Operational Management Theory
- Henry Fayol’s
- A French Industrialist
- Elements of Management
Principles Os Management
- Replacing Rule of Thumb with Science.
- Obtaining harmony rather than discard in a group
- Achieving cooperation rather than chaotic individualism.